We are very excited to have employees from the Ohio Attorney General’s office joining us to help educate us on fostering fair competition! See below for details, or download the invitation here
You Are Invited to a half-day Seminar on “Fostering Fair Competition”
Seminar hosted by SWOP4G
ANY person affiliated with purchasing/procurement for the Entity. NO CHARGE – Just an RSVP.
Buckeye Banquet Center
(Located behind the Harley Davidson Store)
7220 N. Dixie Dr.
Dayton, OH 45414
(937) 890 – 4652
Thursday, October 19th 2017
(Lunch and Drinks will be provided)
- 8:30 a.m. – Networking & Registration
- 9:00 a.m. – SWOP4G General Membership Meeting
- 9:10 a.m. – Red Flags of Collusion by Jennifer L. Pratt and Robert E. Morgan from the Ohio Attorney General’s office
- 10:20 a.m. – Big – Rigging Game
- 11:30 a.m. – An Ounce of Prevention – Protecting your Purchasing Process by Jennifer L. Pratt and R. Anthony Dillard from the Ohio Attorney General’s office
- 12:15 a.m. – Lunch
We have invited Jennifer L. Pratt, Robert E. Morgan and R. Anthony Dillard from the Ohio Attorney General’s office to present a program on vendor collusion, big rigging and protecting the purchasing process. They will educate us on the basics of antitrust law, giving real life examples of vendor misconduct impacting Ohio public purchasers. The presentation will help you recognize red flags and maximize safeguarding your public funds.
to Bev Yount at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (937) 778-4002 by 10/12/17. Please let us know how many people from your entity are able to attend.
- 2017 Lab Supervisor Job Posting | West Carrollton
- 2018 Water Treatment Chemical Bid Results