- What: Seminar hosted by SWOP4G
- Who: ANY person affiliated with purchasing/procurement for their Entity NO CHARGE – Just an RSVP
- Where: Buckeye Banquet Center (Located behind the Harley Davidson store)
7220 N. Dixie Dr.
Dayton, OH 45414
- When: THURSDAY, APRIL 20, 2017
(Lunch & Drinks will be provided)
- 8:30 am – Networking & Registration
- 9:00 am – SWOP4G General Membership Meeting
- 9:15 am – Mr. Patrick McGinness, Firefighter/Paramedic, Emergency Planner with the City of Dayton Fire Department
- 10:30 am – Mr. Chad Kennedy, Assistant Chief, City of Piqua Fire Dept.
- 11:30 am – Lunch
e have invited FF McGinness & Asst. Chief Kennedy to discuss Procurement and Emergency Planning and what you can do to prepare. FF McGinness will discuss areas such as single point vs. multi point ordering, rotating stock, mutual aid compacts, how to account for and track goods and services, etc. Asst. Chief Kennedy will further discuss special considerations, identifying and mitigating risks, what you might be asked for within an EOC, etc. and why these things matter and are very important.
to Bev Yount or 937-778-4002 by 4/14/17. Please let us know how many people from your entity are able to attend.
- 2017 Road Salt Bid Information
- Southwest Ohio Purchasers for Government 2017 Annual Invoice | Due 5/1/17